To date, near 1 million acres in Russia are occupied by Sosnowsky's hogweed. The weed spreads at a very high pace, while it may be impossible to identify all the affected zones in a vast area.
The innovative anti-hogweed system is the market's first hi-tech solution for eliminating the weed.
Space and UAV surveys help identify the weed density with up to 95% accuracy.
- Automatic real-time area control AI-powered image recognition and data processing methods
- Automatic routing for sprayer drones
- Automatic control of UAV and terrestrial sprayers that follow the route and treat the entrusted area
- High performance
- Safe substances
- Long-term effect
- Twice as fast area treatment
- 90% of areas treated
- Up to 30% less agrochemicals used - thereby lower environmental impact
2-3 weeks for operating control and determining effectiveness of measures taken